Followers
my self
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Create Blog
I am Rogelio Lucio and I am in 10th grade I like to play video games and watch You Tube videos on my spare time . The blog posts I put on my blogger will help people better understand Globaloria and what we do everyday in class . They will also see the games that I make and hot they have gotten allot better since I started the class . If there are new students they could look at our blogs so they could get a few tips on things that they could also do . I could also definitely learn from other peoples blogs when thet post their games and if they post their code .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like that you explaiined that there are websites that have information for tips and just one mistake you made is you mispelled a lot
ReplyDeleteOn the third sentence you should fix "hot" to "how" because it doesn't make sense. And also I will be on your blog all the time so that I can get some tips when I'm having trouble .
ReplyDelete