Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Play to Learn

In my opinion the 2D game is much better than the 3D game just because the 3D game was way to lagy to even enjoy . The controls for the 3D Malaria where so unintuitive because you could not even look at some of the object without stopping and moving the arrow vigorously . On the other hand was the 2D game which was more fun just because of the timer and the ability to enjoy the game without having huge lag spikes .  There was also bars at the bottom of the screen that were showing you the progress you've made and the contribution of your acts . All and all I thing the 3D game could of been a good game but it was to unintuitive unlike the 2D game . Some ideas I got from the game would be how they put trees to block the player in a certain space so they would not leave . I also liked the bars at the bottom that showed the progress you've made . I would include the terrain plants and rocks , skybox , sound affects , score , invisible collisions , lighting , pre-made objects and messaging .

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you the 3D game was a bit laggy and the 2D version game was running smoothly than the 3D.

    ReplyDelete