Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Course Overview

This year instead of making a game trough Adobe Flash we are working with another software called Unity . The difference with these to is that Unity will allow us to make games that are 3-D instead of the games being 2-D . I feel like games now that we make will be much more fun because the games now are gonna be more like the games that I play in my spare time .The coding will also be something much different because of the new language we have to learn . Its good to have something new and fresh than just having games be 2-D and boring .

2 comments:

  1. I like that we are using a new software, I didn't know about that.And staring fresh again is going to be fun,that way everyone can uderstand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that it's better to start new with a new program and everything instead of using the same 2-D program . And that's why I'm also excited to start working on this new program .

    ReplyDelete