Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Chose Learning Topic

The topic i'm going to do my game on is healthy food being to expensive . I choose this topic because when I go shopping my mom tells me that some of the better food is so much expensive than the other more unhealthy food . I think that this topic is important because many people are obese because the unhealthy food is much cheaper that the good food and they see that as a way to save money but in reality they are just getting fatter .

2 comments:

  1. I do belive that healthy food is expensive. Fast foods are cheap while healthy food is more exoenisve which just isn't right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you people do choose unhealthy food because is cheaper . While the healthy food is more expensive and some people just cant afford it so they go with the unhealthy chooice .

    ReplyDelete