Since I started going to this school I started making games that have gotten better since the beginning . In the first year we didn't really get a game finished we just got our concept down on the program but nothing else was done after that . Even though we didn't finish our game we still won the best game concept . In our second year my game did get a lot better especially with that art and the concept . Again we did not finish our game at the end of the year but was awarded for my game in the art department . And last year my game was finished but I felt like the concept for my game was not the best and could of done much better . And this year I have made the game that I am most proud of just because the art in this game is my best and the game is portable .The game is named H2-ALL , and even though I didn't win anything for that game its the game i'm most proud of . I have seen my skills get better since the beginning and I for see them getting much better especially in the game play department.

No comments:
Post a Comment