When I need help I usually ask one of my friends that sit by me . This usually does help me on what I need help . But when that fails I go to the help section of the wiki that almost all the time does work out for me . Usually I ask students that have finished their work to help me out because they have already passed that part . When students ask me for help I help them by showing them what I did to make make work which usually does work , if that doesn't work I show them the help page on the wiki .
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDELETE THAT "a"
DeleteCHANGE "THIS" TO "THESE"
I do the same thing whenever students ask me for help I also show them my work or take them to the Help Center .And get ready because when I need help I'm going to ask you .
ReplyDeleteI usually do the same thing because its been a year since I've done Globaloria and I am a bit lost. I mostly ask the person next to me because they can be reliable and have taken this class for a long time.
ReplyDelete