Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro To Unity

The way you create things in Unity was a lot different than I expected because most if the things are just put in and you don't have to make anything . The objects do come out  perfect which is cool but I did like making my own objects . With Unity there are more things that I am able to do because of the third dimension like making a actual city , creating a environment that seems more realistic , and letting the player explore more that just a 500 x 600 screen . Making games in Unity in my opinion is much better than flash because its like that I want to do when I'm older , and the much closer detail that I can put in something . Even though Unity was not what I expected , its still a great way and a improvement to what we did in past years .

1 comment:

  1. Unity is going to be a challenge, prepare to get stuck and frustrated with unity. But if you good at flash then it would be a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete