The issues that were brought up by the moderator where mostly related to ObamaCare and the economy . He also brought up things on taxes and who was gonna get taxed more .
What did you understand?
I understood not a lot of the subjects but some things I did and where clear to me . But most of the things they talked about I had to think about a lot .
What was confusing to you?
When they talked about the economy and other things with money the only thing I understood was nothing . I tried to think about it a lot and try to figure out what they were talking about but i couldn't .
Who do you think did a better job of expressing their views and plans for confronting the social issues affecting our society today?
I think that Romney did a better job in explaining more . And Obama looked more sleepy and looked like he did not try to fight back . Romney was more detailed with his plans witched made him looked better and get more votes .
No comments:
Post a Comment