Hidden object Game / Learning Topic
I like the topic I chose because of what I could do in the hidden object game and how I could teach it . My idea on the game was to make the shark biome and have capture tools hidden . The players objective is too find these things trough out the biome . There will be hints on the side , that will show you what the tool is used for and where it is typically placed . The things you will be looking for are related to the topic . Another thing I might add is making clues branch of from the item you find .
I really like this Idea of your game , because it give us Information on the tools the poachers use to kill the shark. And what the tool is use for on the part of the shark.
ReplyDeleteYour game will be informational , or will you just be trying to get ride of poacher's. but over all your game topic is really interesting.
ReplyDelete