PLAN GAME SCENE
My game is going to be about shark fining and poaching . When you start the game you will have a clue on the first thing you have to find . When the thing is found you will get your next clue and so on until you found all of the hidden objects . You can't go out of order so its harder for you to find the object . I am exited in making this game because its going to teach people about this and maybe change some minds .
Thats a good Idea , because sharks are really declining . And I cant wait to put our scenes together to make the whole game . Good luck ,
ReplyDeleteThis is a good Idea I cant wait to see this Idea in a game. And I also agree whit Devin I cant wait to put our scenes together.
ReplyDelete