Do you know anyone that lives in the North East?
I don't know anyone that lives in the North East in the U.S. most of the people I know live in the South East .
If you were to make a hidden object game about Frankenstorm, what would the setting for your game scene be? It would be on a house close to the shore , and you are evacuating . You are suppose to get the esentials and you are timed .
What ten objects would you hide?
I would hide water bottles , clothes , food , flash light , radio , betteries , first aid kit , extra money , medications , and a emergency blanket .
What kind of information would your player learn from playing the game.
Information on all the hurricane levels , information on evacuating , and what all the items do to help that .
No comments:
Post a Comment