Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hidden Wonders

What kind of ideas did you get for your own game?
Ideas that came to me when I was playing these games was adding clues for the people to find the hidden objects. The game that I liked was the best of all the games because i actually learned something from the game . It was also hard but the clues helped me out in finding the missing wonders of the world .
If i was to make a hidden game I would have them find clues and then let them find the final thing .

3 comments:

  1. I have the same idea as you I also like the Idea of Hidden Objects in the game .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and those are some good ideas for a hidden object game. But would you think about putting like a time limit on it or making it at least try to make it challenging.

    ReplyDelete