Followers
my self
Friday, October 18, 2013
Plan Game Scene
This year for my game I will be focusing on healthy foods and unhealthy foods you didn't even know were unhealthy . The player will be searching for the healthy food choices , but will be picking the other objects that seem healthy but really are not . Throughout the game farmers will be around that will be able to help you , mostly in the way of tips . I don't think I will put a timer for the game because then the game will become close to impossible . All of this really exites me because the space that is given to us is much bigger than what we used to get . It's much more easier to make the game interesting ecpecially when it's 3-D .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The plan for my game is very similar to your plan and we also have the same topic . And I cant wait to play your game since you say its going to be 'impossible' to find the objects .
ReplyDelete