Followers
my self
Friday, October 11, 2013
Sculpt Terrain
The way you sculpt terrain in Unity was really easy for me just because I could use the buttons to move around the scene really well . All the tools Unity has that let you move the terrain around really help out a lot especially when the terrain is in the third dimension . All the different setups that you could put your screen in were also very helpful , there was one that I really liked because it let me have four screens were I could see four different sides of the terrain . When I came into Unity all the buttons were a little confusing but after a few days I got used to the program . It is a very huge difference from flash which I welcome because it's a nice change from 2-D things .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are right about unity being simple now that we get used to it and unity will be a whole new experence
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that sculpting the terrain was kind of easy and the tools were very helpful . Especially the one that let you split your screens into 4 sections I really enjoyed that one too .
ReplyDelete