Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

PAPER PROTOTYPEING


I had lots of fun in my paper prototyping because we worked in a group and convinced all us ideas.I think it was kind of hard at some times because we had to figure out how to work all of our games together and putting our math objective in to the game. Now i think that the action prototyping is very important because you get to plan out your game and it helps you fix out the game so that when you get the last pic being perfect.It was kind of hard to work in team for the first time in tech because we have to listen to everybody ideas and work with like 4 different games and make the coolest game ever.I really liked our game because It is about recycling and i think that that is important for us to work in the community.And our team name witch is the tech tigers.We will progress by ,making our game and going to Washington and learning more af game making.

object width="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment