
I like working with my team because they are very good to work with and very cooperated with there team mates and they are my friends.It was really fun making our paper prototype because we got to draw and make our game in paper to represent to our school.I liked having to work with our selves to put our math objective because we can work with each other and we don't have to work with the teacher and we have a little freedom to work on it.I was never confused when we had our math objective because it was very simple and i think that now i have the math objective down.Some of the frustrations that we had where the drawings,scenery and our questions on the game.Some of the things that we did agree where the math objective and the game concept.These where things that we agreed because we had allready had worked on a game that where kind of the same
No comments:
Post a Comment