Followers
my self
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
GLOBALORIA
I think that globarobia is a good program because we get to explore deeper in to the computer world.And work with allot of technology that I did not know the computer had.I enjoy this class allot because we get to make a game and go represent it at Washington,And because we get to work with more students and make the coolest game ever.Also figuring out the codes and trying to make the game work.Some of the things that I have learned in globarogia are working with flash and codes that are trike to understand and also making a paper prototype and making the bunny move and eat the carrot in our flash page.I always love to blog because I get to use the computer and add hyperlinks ,videos,and pictures.I always complete all my blogs that they assign me and get good grades in the blog part of my progress report.Currently we are working on our paper prototyping .This is when you plan out your game in paper and you have to be exact in the game that you are going to do.Many game creators go threw this precess.Some of the things that I am looking forward in globarobia class is the making of our game and making our own page about our team and working with the flash.I am looking forward to this in my class because I think that the creation of my game is going to be hard and challenging to our team and I want to learn more about flash to help me in my game. Our game is about recycling and our math objective is 3 witch is geometry and spattle reasoning.our game is called recycle man and the objective of our game is to collecting ass much trash in 3 levels and the math is in an extra credit question after every level.I am very exited because I have never made a game and i think it is going to be challenging and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment