- The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?
- I wanted students to know how sharks are killed in huge numbers and just killed for their fins . Another thing is that sharks are just looked at as human killers , and I wanted to show that its the other way .
- Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?
- I started looking at websites were they showed huge numbers of sharks being killed and statistics of the killings . Some things I learned were that there is fresh water sharks that live in rivers and these sharks can't live in salt water oceans .
- Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?
- The only things that did change in my game was the artwork and the game ingredients . The game ingredients didn't change that much either because we had a list of some of the ingredients that had tutorials . The art did change a lot because my game does not look like it was in the paper prototype .
- Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?
- I never did look at the help center because i thought that the tutorials on the ingredients were helpful .
- Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game?
- Now that I have been doing this for along time coding and drawing is easy to me and can complete the game without any problems .
Followers
my self
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Present Your Hidden Object Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment