Followers
my self
Monday, January 14, 2013
Adding Game Ingredients
When I was working on my game ingredients the first two ingredients were really simple and could complete them really easily . The only problem I did encounter was the last game ingredient with involved zooming and moving when it's zoomed in . Fist there were a lot of steps that were involved with the zooming . You had to pay attention to the steps and not skip anything because every step was key to the whole zooming . The main problem with this game ingredient was copying the whole main game scene and making the code work after that . The code didn't want to work because the main game scene was in a movie clip all together . After looking again at the Wiki I learned how to fix my problem and finish the last game ingredient .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment