http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution
1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_contamination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_spil
2.http://http://kidsblogs.nationalgeographic.com/kidsnews/2010/04/giant-oil-spill-in-the-gulf-of-mexico.html
http://http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/planet-100-offshore-oil-disaster-4-26.html
these are some of the topics i really like and the two below it are additional resources that i found linked to the main topic. I am really focused on these two main topics because radioactive contamination and noise pollution are pollution you don't really talk about and i would like to learn more about that.
i like your blog because it got me some ideas for my game and i will look at the websites
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! Radiactive contamination is a BIG word! Not to mention, this is a huge issue that has plagued cities, towns, and villages around the world. I think this would be an awesome social issue to foucus on and you could make a really cool game about it as well. Noise pollution drives me crazy. Especially when I am at home trying to enjoy my peace and quiet.
ReplyDeleteYou have some great ideas to begin your research with. Let's find some more sites with additional information. Muy bien!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete