Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ROGELIO L 3 2010

AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH
I thought that the documentary was inspiring, scary and a chance to learn about the envierment.I also think that the people in this world are just being stubborn not to change and help the envierment.

I think that global warming is a true problem and that we need to change fast.Also that if we had not started with the founding of coal we would be in a hole different situation.But the down side on that is that without coal we wouldn't had gotten all the new technology to help us save life's at hospitals.

The information i have heard today shocks me because i use allot of energy and that makes me a cause of what is happening now on the earth.I am also scared because of what might happen if we keep on going like this and don't change

Some thing i can do to prevent this is recycle not use lots of electricity to help the envierment on its co2 emmisions.Another thing i can do is go out side and not de inside watching tv playng video games and other tings that involve using fossil fuels.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are right we should start to change because who want the earth to die in a bad situation not me. SO i think i am going to start recycling to so we can help the earth a litle. We can also go green to save the earth like solar pannels the house or not use so much water but you are right. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic array of thoughts you have here, Rogelio. I completely agree with you on every level. We do need some type of resource that will give us energy, but it hurts as at the same time. What a dilemma we are in.

    It is shocking when we think about how much energy we waste on a daily basis, right? At least now you have thought about ways to make it better for you and your future.

    ReplyDelete