Followers
my self
Monday, November 18, 2013
Build Scene
When I started Unity the only problems I had with making my 3-D scene was the lag I got when I zoomed in to the scene . But that was fixed when I deleted all the grass that I had placed . Another problem would be not being able to create a triangle , you can make every other shape except the triangle making house building extremely hard . In a 3-D world my scene looks much better it has more of a wow factor , and will definitely catch the players eye . Before the 2-D games did not really catch a players eye , but now that the player can explore and roam like in games on consoles , the game will definitely give the player a better experience .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. This had me in stop phase when it came to building houses. Yet I still have another to build and other objects as well but good things comes with adversities but it mean that we can't overpower them.
ReplyDelete