Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hidden Objects

This is not the only time I have worked in flash , but if it was my first time I would of said that the program is unique in its own way because we are learning about a subject without having books in our hands . If I was to make another game I would like the game to take place on land rather than water  . I have made most of my games under water  . And I want something new to draw . The type of game I would like to make would most likely be a retro adventure game .

1 comment:

  1. Same here this wasn't the only time I've worked in flash . And I agree you should make a game that's on land because your past game all have been on water. And I want to see different ideas on your games.

    ReplyDelete