Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Globaloria article




1. What did you think about the article? I think its cool that someone wrote article about our game making program
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in. I felt proud to have participated in this program and that i was there to witness all this
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? I would of liked him to say something about my artwork and how it was very good , but i think he didn't say anything because my good drawings where not shown .
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
He mentioned all the top games that where the best .



No comments:

Post a Comment