Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Gaming Habits


What types of games do you enjoy playing? What are the titles?
I like playing shooting games and racing games , Battlefield 3 and need for speed games .
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
I began playing games when i was like 8 years old , i started on the gamecube .
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
My mom just gets mad if i play more than 3 hours , and she does not let me  play at night .
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not?
I think you can get completely addicted , because if you get bored of one game there is a lot more games .

No comments:

Post a Comment