I chose two subjects that are related and one that is not . The two that are related are both about volcanoes and how they can damage the environment . My last topic is about Orca whales this is the topic I'm hoping to make my game on . I chose the volcano topic to teach people how volcanoes pollute but i didn't really like the subject . I chose the whale topic because they are the species most affected by water contamination and i think people should learn about that . These are the links to my three topics .
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/index.php
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/334/6056/584
http://kids.nceas.ucsb.edu/mmp/orca.html#top
I think that your game ideas or your game topics are really interesting because so far, nobody is making a game about the Orca whales.I think that you are going to make a good game because you are really good with Flash and you are so creative.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete