Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Winding Down

Our team name is World.Our game name is animal salvation.our game is about trying to save the animals from extinction and teaching people about extinct animals.We have completed all of our scenes we just need to put code in to make them playable.Most of our team page is not completed that is because we only have two people in out group and it is hard to work on the team page,code ,and information for the game.We could finish the first level and start on the next level .I would give myself a 90 for the whole school year.This year I have learned how to add buttons that work and make them move and shoot projectile .I can improve by having a complete game and a fun game .But i think I have gotten better since last year and hope to get better next year.I am very proud of myself because last year i did not have a working game but this year i do have a working game with buttons and good drawings and even more we only had two peopel in our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment