Google science fair
What do you think about google hosting an international science fair?
I think that the international science fair is a great idea because people all over the world can be creative and express what they are interested in and make a difference in the world.
Can you see your self entering this contest?
I can see myself in this contest but the hardest thing about this would be finding something to do the fair on.
That could be a the best thing of the fair participating with all the people all over the world and I could show all the people in the world my ides and and i could relate to them.But i think that the fair is a great idea.I don't think that i can have an idea right away but i want the project to be on robots.
I like this post rogelio it is very cool. And it is very cool that you are going to enter the contest and good luck.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same as you. I would love to enter that contest but I don't have any ideas. I hope someday we can both discover something to be in that contest.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter the contest to and i like my project to be about robots just like you want your project to be about robots.
ReplyDeleteThats a cool blog and thats cool that your going to enter the contest so good luck!!!
ReplyDeletei like your post because i might enter the contest to get the prizes and help the world
ReplyDeleteI like your post and how you put the questions in there, Good Job!
ReplyDelete