
I am having troubles with the test that we have every week.And when somebody like students tries to explain what to on the computer.Because the student that is explaning dosent explain it right and i dond understand it.But the things that im good at is rithing blogs and things aon the wiki.Miss.Miller the things you could help us understand about glorobia is what is it for and what we need i for.The things that miss miller can do better to make the class better is involve you tube and all the other things we like like wee world and arching games.The things im having problems with in glorobia is in test we have at the end of each week.And to make it fun to me i want to learn things about the futere and cool technology.Like the picture in the writing i have.I want to learn thise kinds of things.Couse I think that kids should learn the technology there is today.And the things that are going to happen in the future .
No comments:
Post a Comment